Marketing | Redwood City, CA | Full Time
We're looking for a smart CRM manager to join our Growth team to ensure we are effectively messaging our users in a way that informs, delights, and drives growth. In the role, you’ll be the main connection point between internal stakeholders and our millions of customers. You’ll develop and lead our CRM strategy across our direct touch-points including email, in-app messaging, push notifications and other digital assets to drive retention, engagement and monetization.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with teams cross-functionally to develop lifecycle marketing strategies that engage millions of users across the globe.
- Work closely with market research & data insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Setup and manage campaign A/B testing experimentation on measurement frameworks, test design, planning, and analysis.
- Work with our content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Deliver timely campaigns and reporting using outlined key metrics. Track and analyze leanings and turn those into recommendations and actionable insights.
- Manage the CRM calendar schedule to optimize campaigns and health of contact lists.
- Write articles on our key learnings and best practices to help build our visibility in the industry
What You'll Need:
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- 4+ years’ experience planning and launching lifecycle campaigns with demonstrable results.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with an email or CRM platform a plus.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told.
- Experience working in a mobile, gaming, or subscription-business environment is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
IMVU, the #1 avatar-based social network welcomes users to join a never-ending world where anything is possible, including connecting with people from all over the world. It's here that the fun is infinite and reality is limitless. The IMVU Virtual Shop is the largest of its kind, with an inventory of more than 20 million user-generated, VR-ready goods and growing everyday. From collections that include the hottest trends and throwback sneakers to fairy wings and couture gowns, the marketplace allows our users to personalize, customize and stylize their 3D avatars and environments to their hearts' content. With over five million unique users every month, our platform is poised for future growth and available on desktop and mobile devices.
Founded in 2004 and based in the heart of Silicon Valley, IMVU is led by a team that's dedicated to pioneering the virtual reality industry. IMVU is backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, Allegis Capital, Bridgescale Partners and Best Buy Capital.
IMVU has been recognized frequently as Best Place to Work in the Silicon Valley.
HOW TO APPLY
Please try out our product before you apply. We’d like you to understand our products and have some understanding of our customers.
Please include a cover letter. Make sure to discuss why you are interested in learning more about IMVU. Job applications without cover letters will not be considered.
IMVU is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.