Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
imgix is building the future of serving visual media on the Internet. We operate the premier solution for delivering impactful, engaging, highly responsive and super fast imagery to eyeballs around the world. Our service consists of a top tier image delivery platform tightly coupled with our proprietary, on-demand image processing pipeline. The design flexibility and engineering quality that imgix provides allows our customers to greatly increase the value of their imagery and build awesome things.
We're looking for an Account Manager to take over the relationship of a customer after it has been sold by an Account Executive. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing your assigned accounts. As an Account Manager, you will be expected to manage communication, make technical recommendations, and identify ways to expand imgix. This is not purely a “renewals” role; you are not only expected to grow revenue but you need to have meaningful technical conversations that will provide value to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all post-sales operations which will require building relationships with customers, working closely with our sales engineers, support team, and finance team.
- Provide in-depth account reviews to customers about how they currently use imgix, can improve with imgix, and communicate future product expansion
- Retain and Upsell customer contracts for accounts that you are assigned. You are the ultimate owner of a customer relationship and are responsible for ensuring imgix meets their business’s needs
- Act as an advocate for your customers at imgix; coordinate with internal partners regarding issues/needs from your customers
- Track account and opportunity developments in CRM system (SFDC)
- Some travel may be required for client meetings (less than 10%)
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years experience in Sales as an Account Executive, Account Manager, CSM, or Sales Engineer
- Experience working with SaaS and B2B businesses
- Experience with CRM systems (we use Salesforce) and Google tools (docs, sheets, slides)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including experience making presentations to engineers and decision makers at enterprise level companies
- Experience with images, CDNs, and website performance not required, but strongly encouraged
- Experience with Codepen and HTML a plus
- Open to light travel for client meetings, conferences, etc.
imgix is located in downtown San Francisco, close to BART, Caltrain and a really good sandwich place. Employee benefits are comprehensive (401k, medical, dental and vision), perks are generous (catered lunches, paid rides home, the occasional team outing), vacation time is flexible and salaries are commensurate with experience. We also provide employees with anything (reasonably) necessary to be effective in their work: funky keyboards, standing desks, a desk cactus and maybe even a laptop. The troposphere is the limit.
If you'd like to help us build the future of image serving on the Internet, submit your resume / CV and cover letter for consideration. Principals only please. We look forward to hearing from you!