Sales | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
imgix is building the future of visual media on the Internet. imgix operates the premier solution to deliver impactful, engaging, highly responsive and super fast imagery to eyeballs around the world. The service consists of a top tier image delivery platform tightly coupled with imgix's proprietary, on-demand image processing pipeline. It provides customers with great design flexibility while reducing the engineering investment required to serve state-of-the-art visual media. imgix enables our customers to greatly increase the value of their imagery and get back to building awesome things.
We're looking for an Account Executive who will be responsible for creating and developing new customer relationships and introducing the imgix platform to new organizations. As the primary point of contact for new customers, your mission will be to develop strong customer relationships, set clear expectations for support and features and maintain clear lines of communication.
What you'll be doing:
- Create and develop a robust and predictable pipeline of new customer relationships
- Overachieve on assigned revenue and new logo targets
- Identify and document customer goals and success metrics to facilitate long term account value and growth
- Coordinate with internal partners to drive top line revenue growth by closing deals in line with company strategy
- Log customer feature requests and communicate these to relevant members of the team
- Track account developments in CRM system
- Some travel may be required for client meetings (less than 10%)
What we're looking for:
- 2-3 years experience in sales or sales support
- Experience working with SaaS and B2B businesses
- Experience with CRM systems (we use Salesforce), Word, and Excel
- Ability to adapt easily to new situations and eagerness to learn/contribute
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
imgix is located in downtown San Francisco, close to BART, Caltrain and a really good sandwich place. Employee benefits are comprehensive (401k, medical, dental and vision), perks are generous (catered lunches, paid rides home, the occasional team outing), vacation time is flexible and salaries are commensurate with experience. We also provide employees with anything they (reasonably) need to be effective in their work: funky keyboards, standing desks, a desk cactus and maybe even a laptop. The troposphere is the limit.
If you'd like to help us build the future of visual media on the Internet, submit your resume / CV and cover letter for consideration. Principals only please. We look forward to hearing from you!