Fullstack Web Developer
Development | Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada | Full Time
Imagination Room is a tech firm located in Vancouver, Canada, looking for a senior Fullstack Web Developer to join a team to continue building a security focused mobile app. Imagination Room solely works on internal projects so you will be apart of a specific product team and not jumping from client to client.
The Front-End and Back-End Web Developers will develop and maintain the customer facing website and digital assets in line with digital marketing strategy and will work closely with the marketing team.
The Front-End Developer should have excellent proficiency with design and creative techniques and is able to understand and stretch the brand look and feel across all digital assets.
The Back-End Developer requires excellent proficiency with the technical aspects of website and mobile development.
• Regularly updating the responsive website with new requirements
• Works with the marketing team to understand requirements for change and development
• Architects and develops solutions that enable first class desktop and mobile user experiences
• Optimizes the application/database for maximum speed and scalability
• Builds and modification of API’s to enable system integration
• Works closely with the IT team to integrate digital journeys with line of business systems e.g. legal processing platform/CRM
• Operates within defined development and testing methodologies
• Troubleshoots and resolves technical website incidents and problems
- Test methodologies e.g. V model
- Experience of working within Agile and Structured projects
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google 360 as well as internal reporting tools
- Server/ Environment configuration including on premises and/ or Azure/ AWS and Code Deploy
- Understands accessibility and security compliance
- Understands user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers and environments
- Demonstrable understanding of DPA/ GDPR impacts on website development
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Advanced experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Website development with fluency in the following coding / toolsets is essential:
- SOAP API and REST API
- Angular 1.x
- Angular 2+
- Adobe Photoshop