Marketing | Montreal, Canada | Full Time
Based in Montreal, ILabs is a company specializing in the development and marketing of Internet sites is presently searching for an Affiliate Manager.
As a growing company, ILabs offers positions involving mentoring & opportunity for advancement with a constant focus on employee enrichment and development. If you are a passionate and driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, then this is the place for you. You will be working as part of a team within a fast-paced, fun, challenging and creative environment in order to achieve team-oriented goals.
Commencement Date and Term
The commencement date shall begin on the week of January 8th, 2018 and continue until November 30th, 2018. The term of this position may be extended.
About the job
ILabs is looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual to join our affiliate management team. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining current affiliate relationships as well as initiating new relationship opportunities. Most contacts are maintained through Internet chat and emails.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Prospect, negotiate, close and maintain deals with top online sites, and content producers
- Build and manage a strong, effective online client base by creating partnerships with web publishers for online marketing purposes, foster these partnerships to make sure earnings continue to grow
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of online advertising industry, content industries, trends, and media.
- Strong organizational and networking skills, with the ability to develop and maintain good rapport with partners
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate and prioritize effectively
- Must be resourceful and a self-starter with excellent English oral and written communication skills (Secondary language is an asset)
Experience and education
- Minimum 1-2 years in an online business development and account management role in affiliate management, media buying, email marketing, search engine optimization, or social online media
- Online marketing and e-commerce certifications is a plus.
ILabs offers a competitive salary, annual bonuses, paid vacation, training and development, free daily breakfast, birthday lunches, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance.