Junior Property Accountant
Hove Street | Toronto, Canada
Hove Street Properties Limited, a commercial/industrial Real Estate Management Company is seeking a Junior Property Accountant
Reporting to the Assistant Controller, the Property Accountant will be responsible for:
- Accounting and financial statements for US based properties, including liaising with accounting, legal, and property management firms
Process distributions to investors, and related withholding taxes
- Review and post deposits
- Preparation of tenant billings and chargebacks
Compiling and entering annual budgets into system, preparing tenant budget invoices
Year-end reconciliations of taxes, maintenance and insurance costs to tenants
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of accounting experience, in a commercial/industrial environment with a property management background and be enrolled in the CGA or CMA program.
- Superior skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook a must, as well as proficiency in MRI Property Management Software and other related accounting software preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks a definite asset
- The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, bonus and complete benefits package.
Please apply in confidence outlining your qualifications, experience and salary expectations to [[redacted]]
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those who considered for an interview will be contacted.