Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in R&D and low-rate production of electromagnetic spectrum technologies, primarily for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, systems engineering, and strategic consulting. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is currently seeking a full time Technical Recruiter to manage the full life-cycle of IERUS’ recruiting process including managing all job boards and postings, sourcing candidates proactively, reviewing applications, prescreening technical applicants, scheduling interviews, collecting feedback, making hiring recommendations, making offers, administering pre-employment screenings, and more. The Technical Recruiter will also participate in strategic business decisions to help support the growth and development of IERUS’ internal staff and future staffing initiatives. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing relationships with candidates (current and passive) for proactive recruiting.
- Maintaining relationships with past IERUS candidates for new work opportunities or possible employment opportunities.
- Managing all candidate activity in applicant tracking system and additional reporting systems.
- Partnering with management to understand recruiting needs, business impact, and projected staffing needs to appropriately plan recruiting activities.
- Partnering with the Business Development team on resume sourcing, candidate presentation, candidate marketing, and staffing request responses.
- Representing IERUS through networking events, recruiting events, industry events, and community events to identify candidates as well as referrals for qualified candidates.
- Proactively and reactively contacting candidates with invitations to meet with IERUS at career fairs.
- Managing all web marketing related to recruiting including job postings, job boards, IERUS careers website, collegiate profiles via handshake, LinkedIn, defense and engineering networking groups, etc.
- Developing marketing and promotion strategies to create high visibility for IERUS positions and career opportunities.
- Recommending concepts and strategies for recruitment that will assist in the growth of IERUS.
- Implementing any new processes and fine tuning current processes for recruiting team.
- Serving as back up for HR for onboarding / new hire orientation, as well as other general HR functions.
- Managing recruiting compliance and reporting.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years of recruiting experience.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Technical recruiting experience, preferably with experience in electrical engineering, computer engineering, software engineering, physics, mathematics, and optics disciplines.
- Preferred experience in the defense industry.
Huntsville / Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.