Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS is the recipients of the “Best Places to Work” two years running, and were finalists the five years prior. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this position are performing systems engineering using technical planning; system integration; verification and validation; cost and risk studies; and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems. This position is also responsible for implementing Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) using industry standard tools to manage program requirements, integrate systems, manage interfaces, track performance metrics, and implement systems engineering processes.
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field;
- Three years of experience performing model based systems engineering;
- Experience with MBSE software, No Magic MagicDraw and associated plugins preferred;
- Solid understanding of systems engineering fundamentals and working knowledge of Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Systems Modeling Language (SysML), Unified Modeling Language (UML), and concepts related to MBSE methodologies;
- Secret security clearance, preferred TS clearance and TS/SCI opportunities;
- Must be a US citizen.
Huntsville/Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.