Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this software engineering position include design, development, test and delivery of software with potential applications including tactical decision aids, radar software, flight software, and physics-based model development. Other general application areas include modeling, simulation, frameworks, and the transition and deployment of advanced technology algorithms in both embedded and all virtual environment. Software Engineers are expected to partner with algorithm developers and hardware developers to rapidly develop solutions and respond to problems. Positions available ranging from junior software engineers to senior software engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Three years of experience in software engineering and development including design, development & test;
- Experience in various software languages including C, C++, python, ADA, etc.;
- Ability to obtain a security clearance; and
- Must be a US Citizen.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Machine learning experience
- GPU programming experience
- FPGA experience
- Battle management software experience
- Experience in numerical methods
- Solid communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical ideas into understandable, actionable information for customers
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.