Signature Models Analyst/Developer
Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS Technologies is seeking an Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) signature models analyst/developer to join a diverse and flexible team. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in EO/IR signature model development and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active Secret Clearance (or higher) or ability to obtain clearance
- Producing IR signature products
- Analysis of measured IR signature data
- Programming (MatLab, Python, C, or similar)
Additional Experience considered a plus
- Proficiency in MatLab or similar analysis tools
- Experience with Unix/Linux
- Familiarity with EO/IR prediction tools (Optical Signatures Code, Optisig, etc.)
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.