Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS is the recipients of the “Best Places to Work” two years running, and were finalists the five years prior. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this position are modeling, analysis, and design for RF/communications systems including link margin analysis, system architecture design, and modeling of HEMP/HANES/OPINE environments, system of system modeling, HWIL development, and component design. This also includes modeling and analysis of RF component performance, system level performance, scenario modeling and more.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Three years of experience in RF system development including seekers, sensors, and communications systems;
- Experience in technology principles, theories and concepts in the electrical, electromechanical, systems design, test and integration, and system qualification;
- Experience with tools such as Feko, HFSS, or related software desired;
- Secret security clearance, preferred TS clearance and TS/SCI opportunities;
- Must be a US citizen.
Huntsville/Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.