Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in technology research, testing, and implementation with core competencies in electromagnetics phenomenology, computational analytics (algorithm acceleration and machine learning), and weapon system engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product. IERUS are the recipients of the “Best Places to Work” two years running, and were finalists the six years prior. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS participates in projects that address weapon systems engineering and the application of advanced machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques as well as RF/Optical hardware prototyping and low rate production. We generally seek to apply agile development fundamentals across our corporate portfolio to accelerate technology development timelines. The end goal being early discovery, accelerated development, and high customer engagement.
Minimum Educational Experience:
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, or related field, plus 5+ years of experience in program management;
- Degree in Management, plus 10+ years of experience in performing technical program management department of defense programs.
- Must be a U.S. citizen;
- Secret security clearance, preferred TS clearance and TS/SCI opportunities;
- Experience in overseeing technical and/or operational military projects;
- Demonstrated ability as a team player to build consensus among peers and build effective relationships with team members; and
- Experience in at least two of the following: Operations Agile Development, Machine Learning, Integrated Air and Missile Defense, RF Hardware, Optical Hardware and Phenomenology, and Data Analytics
- Masters in Engineering, Computer Science, or Engineering Management;
- TS/SCI clearance;
- Engineering and technical management experience in the defense industry; and
- Proven capabilities in team facilitation and development.
Location: Huntsville, AL and various locations
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.