Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Software Developer
Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS specializes in R&D and low-rate production of electromagnetic spectrum technologies, primarily for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, systems engineering, and strategic consulting. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS is the recipients of the “Best Places to Work” two years running, and were finalists the five years prior. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS Technologies is seeking all levels of Electrical Engineers to design and assess the performance of various electrical systems. Our applications include: RADAR, EO/IR, RF signatures, IR signatures, RF testing, electronics and systems integration, antennas, image processing, GPU acceleration, low observable design, metamaterial design, EMI simulation and analysis, THz analysis, machine learning, RF signal processing, RF tracking algorithms, and more. Our electrical engineers are responsible for:
- Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications through design, testing, and implementation;
- Designing, conducting, and documenting analysis to verify requirements, identifying and solving functional and performance gaps, and generating data to support customer requirements/reports;
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical projects/programs;
- System level analysis, modeling and simulation analysis/development and development, testing and analysis of various electrical systems;
- Deriving requirements from customer needs and flow requirements down from a system description to subsystems and components; and
- Complying with various standards to meet safety and performance requirements.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related technical field; and
- Must be a US citizen.
- TS/SCI clearance;
- Electrical engineering experience in the defense industry;
- Radar system analysis experience;
- RF Electronics experience;
- Antenna design and analysis experience;
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) experience;
- Hardware test experience (range, qualification, development, flight, etc)
- Analysis tool-building experience;
- Acquisition, tracking and/or algorithm development;
- Advanced modeling skills and optimization;
- Knowledge of domain specific radar principles, including signal processing, target acquisition; target tracking, resource management, discrimination, and battle manager interfaces;
- Radar technologies, signal processing or communications; acquisition, tracking and/or discrimination algorithm development; waveform design and analysis; pulse data analysis; RCS Modeling;
- Experience with GMD/BMDS systems, BMDS radar systems, radar simulation tests and or radar metrics; and/or
- MATLAB, Python, Fortran, C++ or related software experience;
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.