Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS Technologies is currently recruiting for an experienced ISSM in Huntsville, AL. The responsibilities of this position are to provide support to end users, including installing operating systems, approved software, virus/malware detection software, maintaining, adding, and removing user accounts, installing hardware, and managing system configurations and data backups. As the ISSM, this position is responsible for multi-platform classified networks (Linux and Windows), which includes the deployment and maintenance of all required Risk Management Framework (RMF) security standards, maintaining network security compliance, and addressing and mitigating security and compliance risks or issues.
- Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, Information Assurance, Systems Engineering, Cyber Security or related technical field;
- NIST SP800-53r4 Risk Management Framework implementation, accreditation, and maintenance experience.
- Five or more years of experience in IT support, systems administrations, cyber security or related technical experience;
- CompTIA Security+ certification;
- Systems administration experience in Linux and Windows environments;
- Must be a U.S. citizen; and
- DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- CISA, CISM, and / or CISSP certifications;
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator/ Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSA/MCSE) certification;
- Linux Red Hat Certified System Administrator, Red Hat Certified Systems Engineer, Red Hat Certified Engineer;
- Linux Professional Institute (LPI) certification, Linux Foundation LCFS And LCFE certification; and/or
- DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.