Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS Technologies specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS is the recipients of the “Best Places to Work” two years running, and were finalists the five years prior. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS Technologies is seeking Electrical/FPGA/RF Engineers join a diverse and flexible team. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in design and analysis.
• Design electronic hardware and/or firmware focused on RADAR and high-power applications
• Develop circuit board designs for engineering and operational systems
• Develops, documents and maintains electronic and electrical system requirements according to customer desires and contract requirements
• Development of statements-of-work and technical performance specifications
• Develops of test plans/procedures and supports the execution test events
• Supports the execution of various methods of testing and analysis to support design and production and to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
• Conducts formal trade studies and literature research to support future product designs
• Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope
• Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physics
• Experience with testing and troubleshooting of electronics and Electrical systems
• Experience with digital, analog and/or power electronics
• Bachelor’s degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Aerospace
• Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Circuit design and analysis
• Knowledge of Printed Wiring Board (PWB) design processes
• Knowledge of antennas, wave guides, gimbals, filters, complex electronics, Radio Frequency (RF) signal processing, RF amplifiers, RF transceivers, Intermediate Frequency Processing, and/or serial rapid Input/Output (I/O) interfaces (SRIO)
• Knowledge of digital and RF test equipment including signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, and oscilloscopes
• Experience in one or more of these focused areas: analog/digital circuits, gimbal design/control, power supply and distribution, firmware/Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), LabView, control systems, RF theory, Electro Magnetic Compatibility.
• Experience with developing firmware for embedded applications (FPGA, etc.)
Huntsville, AL/Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.