Business Development Administrator
Job Openings | Huntsville, AL | Full Time
IERUS’s core competencies are electromagnetics phenomenology, computational analytics (algorithm acceleration and machine learning), and weapon systems engineering. Mission specialties include integrated air and missile defense, strategic weapon systems, and advanced aircraft. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product. The IERUS Business Development Administrator will work with the Business Development and leadership team to assist in reaching corporate growth goals aligned with corporate priorities.
IERUS is looking for a bright, talented, and motivated employee that has excellent communication skills. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The Business Development Administrator at IERUS is responsible for assisting the Business Development team across the full life-cycle development of both small- and large-scale opportunities for IERUS, reporting to the Director of Business Development. This includes administrative and data entry responsibilities associated with tracking of IERUS business opportunities, maintaining the company pipeline data records, coordinating meetings with potential/existing customers, tracking/reporting upcoming deadlines and requirements, assisting in creating marketing materials, and supporting in the proposal process. Additional responsibilities include:
- Maintaining data records associated with information on potential customers, teaming partners, vendors, and competitors
- Keeping the pipeline data records up to date for executive and business development review
- Assisting the business development team in scheduling meetings with existing/potential customer meetings
- Assisting the business development team in initial customer outreach meetings and keeping up to date with business development actions
- Assisting in creating and continually updating company marketing materials
- Keeping the business development team organized in all its endeavors ranging from existing opportunities, file re-organization, email traffic, customer/tpoc follow-ups
- Assisting the business development team in its management of consortiums and other contract vehicles. This entails keeping up to date with passwords, payments, staying active in the consortium/contract vehicle, and keeping the team informed of any changes in consortium requirements.
- Helping the business development team in conference preparation to include payment, shipping of high-cost items, material preparation, booth layout, etc.
- Coordinating and booking travel, and assisting with expense reports
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, and have strong time management and communication skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in defense contracting
- Knowledge of government solicitation documents, including standard RFP structure
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to manage and prioritize schedule between regular duties, ad hoc requests, and higher-level corporate priorities / initiative
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Business or other relevant degree
- Active Secret Clearance
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience in an admin role (preferably in the defense industry)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Huntsville / Various Locations in the US
Occasional travel for this role.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information, please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.