#We’re hiring! Data Analyst
Technology Services | Chennai, India | Full Time
To provide an effective and efficient Data Service support to IDP Systems users and work closely with various IDP Cross functional work groups and third party vendors for resolving incidents and fulfilling service requests pertaining data and reports.
Ensuring high-integrity of data is maintained in the IDP maintained systems / tools and adhere to the processes.
Technical and Professional Competence
- CRM Course Data management working along with cross-functional and 3rd Party teams
- Prepare accurate sample files for distribution using Excel.
- Document findings and recommendations and communicate effectively though both verbal and written channels
- Decipher the information and present to stakeholders and System Users
- Translate requirements in an effort to dissect and translate the underlying request into the reports
- Develop functional requirements for reports based on discussions and design sessions with the key stakeholders
- Produce various reports and dashboards related to the data within acceptable frequency and on a recurring basis
- Data collection and data mining for various business requirements
- Perform various data management tasks including but not limited to data import, data export and data update of any IDP maintained systems / tools / processes
- Analyse data and display data in an accurate and meaningful manner
- Prepare and assist in testing for various IDP systems and projects
- Meet defined SLAs for all the support enquiries/issues handled
- Maintains data integrity and meets all data policies and compliances of IDP
- Data analysis reports are published to expected standards and evidence of continuous improvement in processes
- Metrics are managed and delivered as agreed
- Show evidence of data quality report checking and understanding of obvious inconsistencies or errors.
- Meet project deliverables
Desired Skills & Experience
- An undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university
- Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities
- The ability to both take direction and also work independently in a fast paced environment
- Strong and fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts
- Experience in creating analytical reports
- Minimum of 3 Year of experience working on business data analysis and data management
- Excellent Computing Skills & Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint 2007-2010
- Willing to work in shift hours