Visa & Welfare Counsellor
Student Placement | Location, Job description | Full Time
Reporting to the Branch Manager:
• Prepare visa application for students
• Checking disbursement documents for the banks and assisting students in payment of fees to institutions
• Following up CoE, visa and health check result for students’ applications.
• Arranging accommodation, airport pickup, etc. for students.
• Liaising with receptionist for air ticket arrangement.
• Following up with students of initial counseling.
• Assisting counselors in administrative tasks (visa applications, enrolments, student data update, filing)
• Other tasks as assigned by the team leader/line manager
• Have knowledge about studying overseas, student placement, especially in one of following market: Australia, UK, US, New Zealand, and Canada.
• Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
• Excellent English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0 or Above)
• Ability to work under high pressure and target.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the same sector is required for this position.
· 13th month salary.
· English Training scholarship for staff and family.
· 15 working-days recreation leave.
· Annual medical examination.
· Staff development & Training.
· Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.