Visa Team Leader _ US, UK, Canada
Student Placement | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
Career Opportunities at IDP Education
(Ho Chi Minh Office)
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
VISA & WELFARE TEAM LEADER (US, UK, Canada)
If your strength is negotiating, and you have a passion to get the high target, here's an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Counselling Team at the IDP Education Vietnam
Provide an on-going administrative and sales support to Multi Destination Student Placement Manager (MD SPM) and Education counsellors
- Monitor Visa & Welfare Counsellors’ performance to deliver the target of Visa successful rate.
- Be responsible of screening and consulting customers’ financial documents to support front line for closing Sales.
- Be responsible of final check for every students’ Visa application/ Welfare documents before submitting to third parties.
- Deliver students training including US visa as well as UK CAS interview.
- Support VC team to deliver after-sales services such as preparing Pre-departure, extending Study Permit/ Visa for current students.
- Ensure process compliance and training Visa team on any newest updates or processes from US/CA/UK Consulate.
- Be the champion of Student Essential Services (SES) products regarding International Payment Gateway, Homestay service, Insurance, …
- Support the Student Placement Manager in any other ad-hoc activities/tasks as and when required.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the same sector is required for this position
- Experience in US UK CA education and visa process
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Capable in organizational management skill
- Ability to work independently & resourcefully
- Possessing a Customer First attitude
- Ability to work under high pressure and target
- Excellent English. (equivalent IELTS 6.0)
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- High incentive.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 working-day recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Outing Trip.
Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.