Vendor Services Service Delivery Manager
Information Services | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Vendor Services Manager is accountable for service management of IDP’s key vendor partner relationships, vendor involvement in Incident and Problem Management, including escalations and participation in Change and Release management activities
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be the primary interface with external Information Services (and others as required) vendors
- Provide a single point of accountability for delivery of services around key IDP applications ensuring their successful operation and their continual realignment and evolution to IDP business needs
- Report on a regular basis to the business service performance against key indicators and service metrics
- Engage on a regular basis with IDP business owners and service users to develop a deep understanding of the utilisation of the services
- Develop close working relationships with all vendors who provide components of the services
- Manage the release of new and upgraded software, and to inform all required users
YOU ARE GREAT AT:
- Building and managing relationships including with senior stakeholders and technical delivery teams
- Driving resolution of issues with vendors and other third parties not under direct control
- Negotiations, able to find that “win-win” situation with stakeholders, internal or external
- Planning, the ability to develop tactical plans within a broader strategic context