Information Services | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
Job specs –
- 4 - 6 years of software testing experience.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to understand application functionality and prepare test scenarios and test cases for test execution.
- Sound knowledge in integration testing and good ability to generate integration scenarios.
- Experience in responsive design testing.
- Experience in any defect tracking tool like Jira.
- Experience in automation/performance testing will be an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities –
- Understanding the business approach of the product to analyse the requirements.
- Create test cases and scripts to verify business and functional requirements for all test phases of the project.
- Test execution and defect logging.
- Gather and analyse test data and provide reports to the project team.
- Defect tracking and risk reporting at appropriate forums.
- Create or assist in creating assigned test automation.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system such as Functional, Integration, System, Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Exploratory, Mobile, Automation, SEO and Compatibility Testing.
- Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate testing progress, issues and risks.
- Develop test logs during test execution phase.