Information Services | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Job specs –
- 4 - 6 years of software testing experience.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications.
- Ability to understand application functionality and prepare test scenarios and test cases for test execution.
- Sound knowledge in integration testing and good ability to generate integration scenarios.
- Experience in responsive design testing.
- Experience in any defect tracking tool like Jira.
- Experience in automation/performance testing will be an added advantage.
Roles and responsibilities –
- Understanding the business approach of the product to analyse the requirements.
- Create test cases and scripts to verify business and functional requirements for all test phases of the project.
- Test execution and defect logging.
- Gather and analyse test data and provide reports to the project team.
- Defect tracking and risk reporting at appropriate forums.
- Create or assist in creating assigned test automation.
- Testing all aspects of the product/system such as Functional, Integration, System, Smoke, Sanity, Regression, Exploratory, Mobile, Automation, SEO and Compatibility Testing.
- Participate in regular project status meetings, track and communicate testing progress, issues and risks.
- Develop test logs during test execution phase.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.