TEMPORARY STAFF (MARKETING ADMIN)
Marketing | Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Part Time and Temporary
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Creating relevant visuals in supporting the marketing department to promote the forthcoming events/activities
The below gives you quick thoughts on profile needed:
- Assist in administrative work pertaining to the collating of the marketing assets (USPs, videos & images) into company's google drive
- Material bank for all the universities/institutions
Asset in preparation for the physical exhibitions – checking of banners/updating door list, filing, packing materials required for the hotel venues etc
- Any other job assigned to you from time to time by the superior
- IDP reserves its right to review, vary, add and/or amend in whatsoever manner of the scope of responsibilities and duties at its discretion with prior written notice.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Fresh grad/students are encouraged to apply
- Able to commit at least 8 hours per day, 5 days per week
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.