Technical Delivery Manager(Contact Center)
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX-listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities, and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Technical Delivery Manager for Contact Centre solutions is the primary leader for IDP’s Contact Centre Technical solutions. This position will be the senior escalation point for all technical issues related to IDP’s Contact Centre platforms. Contact Centres are a critical component of IDP’s customer-centric business model. We have a global Contact Centre footprint rolled out and will be moving into an exciting phase of value generation and business change.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Technical Delivery Manager with deep experience in Contact Centre solutions. We need your experience in managing the availability and performance of these platforms, delivering enhancements, managing, and prioritizing integration developments, and utilizing the signals provided by IDP’s event-driven architecture and machine learning algorithms to drive customer outcomes via the Contact Centre platform.
This role will lead a squad of specialists with the skills necessary to effectively own and drive the Contact Centre technical platform for IDP.
IDP has achieved superb business outcomes from the digital transformation of its business. The transformation has directly contributed to the growth in our leading Edu-Tech business, helping students fulfil their lifelong learning opportunities at the world’s top universities. IDP relies on our Contact Centre platforms for critical interventions points in our Customers’ journey. These platforms, and the telecommunications services supporting them, are considered mission-critical.
The Technical Delivery Manager (Contact Centre Solutions) is responsible for ensuring the technical operational effectiveness of IDP’s Contact Centre platforms. The role will focus on the continuous improvement of our technical solutions, and to provide technical solutions that continuously improve outcomes for our customers
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of stakeholder outputs and deliverables
- Acts to ensure that stakeholders are offered products and services that are aligned to the client’s strategies
- You will work closely with Contact Centre management, External Vendors, Global Operations product owners, Chief Data Officer team, Service Desk team, and other technical teams
- Participate in the creation, management and maintenance of application lifecycle roadmaps and business cases
- Plan, implement and manage all arrangements to ensure the operational effectiveness of the Contact Centre solution.
- In consultation with Stakeholders, make decisions to ensure the optimal operation of the System considering Performance, Maintainability, Observability, Security, Privacy, and other relevant system Non-Functional requirements
- Will actively identify opportunities to retire technical debt within the system - consolidations, Data maintenance
- Will utilize IDP’s Observability framework to actively monitor and manage the Platform.
- Ensure adequate levels of support are in place for the platform
- Create a sense of vision and purpose within your team.
- Set your team up to succeed with training, skills, coaching, mentoring and development
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of five-years’ experience in managing Contact Centre technical platforms (inContact, Geneses experience is a plus).
- A demonstrable understanding of telephony and internet considerations relevant to Contact Centres.
- Significant experience in initiating and delivering continuous improvement initiatives and/or projects.
- Able to relate to the business objectives of Contact Centres and convey how it can be enhanced with the intelligent use of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent IT/technical degree
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written.
- Understanding of integration concepts