Tech Business Analyst
Business Development | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
- Creation of the feature/release items list based on the requirement documents
- Elicitation of the features and the requirements with the concerned stakeholders - writing user stories - the creation of wireframe
- Coordination with the Development team to build the application as per the signed off-spec
- Coordination with the UI team to develop the User Interface screen
- Coordination with the stakeholder for getting sign-offs on the user stories, wire frames and mock ups
- Brainstorming the requirement with the internal stake holders
- Organizing and leading the knowledge sharing/lessons learnt sessions with the development teams to spread the requirement
Ability to demonstrate the progress of the application on a weekly basis with the stakeholder
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Should possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Should be organized and proactive
- Problem Solving attitude
- Capable of handling multiple responsibilities independently
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.