Success Factors Specialist - (SAP Success Factor)
Digital Campus - Business Operations | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in Southeast Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
This position will support IDPs HCM enterprise configure, manage any issues on the SAP SuccessFactors & its integrated platform. Ownership of Incident and problem management relating to the underlying Human resource management end-to-end integrated platform would be required along with monitoring data flows through telemetry tools and make the system seamless by adopting global standardization for our global people experience teams.
- Act as Multidisciplinary member for configuring, administration of support on SuccessFactors and Integrations
- Ability to translate business processes with workflows, validation rules and process builder into configuration
- Design and create customized reports and dashboards that drive informed business decisions.
- Provide daily administration and support on database including but not limited to managing user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types etc.
- Perform regular ETL - data uploads/exercises, data maintenance & cleaning activities.
- Assist and support major and minor release for IDP, including release cycle testing, end user feature.
- Collaborate with the Solution Engineers, Administrator & Developers, cross-functional team including BA’s, Product owners across IDP’s integrated landscape
- Level 2/3 critical incident management, problem & change management, and maintaining the upkeep of technical records and documentation.
- Provides off hours (on-call) support as it relates to IT functional area.
- Liaison with Third party vendors, partners and suppliers including SAP & Deloitte
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field.
- 8+ years of professional experience with minimum 4+ years of experience in Successfactors
- Hands on experience in EC with Time-off and Position Management.
- Hands on experience in MDF Objects, Rules, and Workflows.
- Hands on experience translating client business rules to technical business requirements.
- Experience with data migration and data upload activities.
- Experience with upgrades/Release management in SuccessFactors
- Experience in Ad-hoc and Canvas reporting.
- Experience in Talent modules such as LMS, Performance and Goal Management.
- Experience in Successfactors Integration with third party application (good to have).
- Experience with system configuration, testing and support.
- Able to work independently and with others; self-directed; take initiative to solve problems and overcome roadblocks. Results-oriented.
- Experience defining, implementing, and supporting business processes.
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development Soft Skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, influencing and customer management skills.
- Exposure to SAP Compensation, Qualtrics is advantageous.
- Successfactors certification is a plus.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.