Student Services Officer (Davao)
Student Placement | Manila, Philippines | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
Provide our customers quality customer service and assistance on their school and visa application process whether online or paper-based
- Provide accurate, efficient, and quality service that exceeds customers’ expectations
- Attend to students’ queries quickly and professionally
- Assist the students whenever they need
- Check all school and visa documents thoroughly as per institutions’ and embassies’ rules and regulations.
- Encode all required details and attach all documents required
- Prepare documents to be sent to embassies that require paper-based visa application
- Promptly inform students and Counsellors for additional documents required and any problem occurred during the whole process
- Maintain friendly and professional relationships with all customers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- College Graduate of any business course
- Working experience in a service industry of at least 1 year.
- Interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external clients
- Good communication skills in Filipino and English
- Good computer skills
- Must have the ability to work and operate in a team and demonstrate teamwork skills
- Willing to work in Makati or Pasig