Student Placement Team Leader, Multi-Destinations
Student Placement Operations | Bangkok, Thailand | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
Join us as we grow our team of digital marketing experts across the region to help us build tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For more than 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA and the UK. With more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
We are undergoing a digital transformation and changing the way we support, engage and reach our customers whether they choose to talk with us online, at an event, or in our offices. Our regional teams in South East Asia have been leading the way in delivering this transformation.
• Achieve the short-term goals in the assigned team for multi-destinations (MD) and execute the long-term strategy of the Company to strengthen its position as leading student placement service provider across all the assigned destinations. This is to be achieved by finding the right balance between local needs of customers and global operating model.
• Act as the focal contact point for multi-destinations to ensure effective communications with clients, and sharing of information with all relevant counsellors.
• Develop and execute the destination-wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
• Provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the counselling team.
• Provide mentoring, coaching and ongoing communications; thereby driving for high engagement within the team and excellent business results.
• Plan and achieve team’s targets for Applicants, Finalised and APF for MD
• Improve and maintain high MD client satisfaction ratings
• Lead, develop and retain certified MD counsellors
Business and Sales Management
Drive the development and implementation of MD Team based on Country’s business needs and strategic direction
Monitor KPIs for multi-destinations to support the annual business growth target
- Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the team
Team Development and Management
Build a performance driven culture
Guide and motivate the MD counselling team while ensuring that appropriate trainings are conducted
Support Operations Manager in producing necessary reports.
Technical & Professional Knowledge
Develop and establish competent knowledge of MD education, culture, life style and geographic region
Develop and establish competent knowledge of university courses, careers outlook, migration rules & regulations
Take ownership of problems and seek timely solutions
People & Teamwork
Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and implement lead generation programs including events, client office visits, web etc.
Ensure counselling capacity & capability achieve targets in sales, customer services and client management with performance standards and benchmarks being continuously improved.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Suitable business degree qualification, with 4-5 years’ experience in commercial sector, preferably with MNC in education industry
- Solid knowledge of local and multi-destinations (UK, US & Canada) education systems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to communicate effectively in both Thai and English with stakeholders at all levels
- Prior knowledge of Multi-Destination education as a product and awareness of Student Placement operations is an advantage
- Sound understanding of sales and marketing principles and demonstrated ability to apply them successfully. Result-driven with ability to operate in highly competitive environment.
- High level of business acumen combined with good knowledge of the commercial environment
WORKING AT IDP
IDP helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. We are looking for people who share that passion of making an impact in people's lives.
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.