Student Placement Manager, Cebu
Student Placement | Cebu City, Philippines, Philippines | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
To coach and lead a team of Counsellors, Business Development, and Customer Service staff and collaborate with Destination and Marketing Teams to deliver an outstanding customer experience; while driving the achievement of pipeline, customer satisfaction, and advocacy targets through each stage of the customer journey.
Achieve the short term goals in assigned office for Student Placement and execute the long-term strategy of the company to strengthen its position as a leading student placement service provider. This to be achieved by finding the right balance between local needs of customers and global operating model.
- Strengthen company’s leadership build to become one of top 2 players in Multi Destination
- Develop and execute the destination-wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake
- To provide strong business leadership, instilling company’s vision for the organisation and a performance-driven culture with the office team
- Provide mentoring, coaching, ongoing communication thereby driving for high engagement and excellent business results
- Build strong client support through ongoing engagement and client relations.
- Build strong working matrix relationships with country teams – destination and marketing - to deliver optimal results
- Support the IELTS candidate registrations at office.
- Contribute to building a world class operating environment by exhibiting a collaborative but decisive operating style.
- Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office
- Be a productive and effective member of country leadership team and supporting Head of Sales and Operations – Student Placement through exhibiting a collaborative operating style but ensuring that decisions are taken on time
- Work with country finance team to ensure compliance with all applicable country and local laws and policies
- Develop and maintain a strong sales and service culture within the business.
- Identify, develop and implement strategies to achieve sales objectives for the office for student placement. Monitor results and initiate corrective action where required.
- Collaborate with Destination Managers and Marketing to develop and implement lead generation programs including events, client office visits, web etc, ensure counselling capacity /capability as per targets and ensure consistent sales, service and client management performance standards and benchmarks which are continuously improved.
- Establish best practice frameworks and mechanisms based on IDP’s core SOP model
- Lead and support Offices to improve Sales productivity through the implementation of global CRM system adoption, pipeline management , conversion benchmarks. Improve sales skills through training.
Key Communications / Interactions:
INTERNALLY Country Director, Heads of Sales and Operations, Marketing, People Experience, Destination Managers, Counsellors, Contact Center, Business Development, Customer Service
EXTERNALLY Students, parents, clients
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Leadership skills
- Highly developed staff management skills in a customer service environment
- Financial /cash management skills
- Analytical and strategic thinker with demonstrated drive to succeed
- Has experience in change management, innovation, and project management
- Demonstrated knowledge of Australian education system or capacity to learn same
- Business planning/budgeting skills
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Exemplary communication skills, particularly interpersonal, writing, listening, presentation and public speaking skills
- Computer literacy
We certify that the content of this position description is accurate:
Bachelor or Master’s Degree holder (Business Management, Economics, Finance, or Administration
- Familiarity with the student recruitment industry and experience in student recruitment;
- Has experience in pipeline management
- Knowledge of Australian institutions and education system an advantage
- Excellent English speaker/ Visayan language an asset.
- Able to work well with and in a team
- Sales-driven and customer-oriented
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.