Student Placement Leader – AU & NZ (Ngoc Khanh office)
Student Placement | Location, Job description | Full Time
Career Opportunities at IDP Education
(Ha Noi Office)
Company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
STUDENT PLACEMENT LEADER
If your strength is negotiating, and you have a passion to get the high target, here's an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Counselling Team at the IDP Education Vietnam
Sales and Operations Management
- Report to Office Manager in regard to the monthly target in the team.
- Report regularly to Office Manager in regard to the performance of counsellors
- Assist in organizing counsellor workshops and development programs
- Assist in Coordinating arrangements of IDP events
- Be proactive and involved in planning & conducting staff training
- Support staff set up and monitor RISE GOALs
- Assist providing office activities’ initiatives to the ANZ Student Placement Manager
- Manage and administer Office Facebook page
- Expertise in Pipeline Management, Office pipeline tracker
- Monitor the counselling activities and performance
- Provide training to counselling team
- OSHC-SES Champion
- At least 3 years of Au & NZ Education Counsellor experience, preferably in holding leader position at Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in sales pipeline management.
- Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU and NZ)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organization
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- High incentive.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 working-day recreation leave.
- 10 days for sick leave.
- 10 days for pandemic leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.