Sr. UI/UX Designer
Ihub | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing, and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and the connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion for helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
A great opportunity to help to shape the design and products at IDP Connect, the global market-leading provider of higher education research and search websites and apps. This is a new role that has been created to accelerate our growth plans and the development of our product team.
You will be working across a diverse portfolio of digital and UX/UI design projects and campaigns. Including both our B2B and B2C brands, products, and services ensuring an integrated approach and shaping exceptional user experiences.
- Own the end-to-end design process, ensuring on-time, detailed, and polished deliverables across multiple concurrent work streams including, UX/UI design, UX research, and prototyping.
- Design innovative, user-centric user experiences and interfaces that delight our users and meet business goals.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Content, and Commercial and teams on the creation and production of campaigns, experiences, and products
- Creation and production of effective multi-channel campaigns and design solutions
- Executing design work to ensure final deliverables are on brand, impactful, and deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Managing the quality of design throughout all phases of a project.
- Use market analyses, best practice guides, and user/customer research findings to drive and refine design decisions.
- Develop and build relationships across teams and disciplines to promote collaboration, efficiency, evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs, and champion great UX.
- Oversee members of our in-house banner design team ensure that the best and most effective work is delivered for clients.
- Present concepts and designs to Product, Marketing, Technical and Development teams, and the global leadership team to gain buy-in on the proposed approach.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 6 to 9 years of experience as a UX designer or similar.
- Passionate about your craft and fluent in digital, mobile apps, branding and conceptual design.
- A good working knowledge of animated GIFs, Social, Digital, banners and preparing digital assets for production.
- You are a collaborator who understands how to challenge or embrace critical feedback to drive the creation of great work.
- Demonstrate a portfolio of work with a proven track record for successfully solving challenging UX design problems to create intuitive user interfaces
- Significant experience as a UX/UI designer working creatively with multiple brands and visual identity systems on integrated multi-channel campaigns.
- Expert knowledge and experience using industry standard design (adobe creative suite) and UX/UI and prototyping (sketch, invision, etc) software.
- Experience of working in close collaboration with technical teams.
- Experience of creating services and applications with multiple user touch points on different platforms and devices.
- Familiarity with technical aspects of UX across iOS, Android, mobile, desktop and responsive web platforms.
- Experience and working knowledge of UX research
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders and especially to senior executives
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.