Software Developer (Genesys)
Information Services | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education overview and context
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing, and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and the connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion for helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
This position will support IDP Contact Centre to configure omnichannel call centre system – Genesys and problem solving for any issues on integrated platform with external systems (SAP 4C, yMarketing, SCPI & AWS). Full understanding of end-to-end integrated platform would be required along with monitoring data flows. This position also will configure outbound/inbound skills, hours of operations, reporting, call flows, routing, studio scripting and other services on inContact system
- Knowledge of User authentication and authorization workflows between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable web application and API development.
- Ability to translate business processes with workflows, validation rules and process builder into configuration.
- Multidisciplinary will be responsible for solutioning, configuring, administration of Global Contact Centre Management Genesys.
- An individual who will act as partner’s advocate and highly customer focused with technical aptitude.
- Level 3 - critical incident management, change management, and maintaining the upkeep of technical records and documentation.
- Maintaining knowledge with industry leading contact center technologies.
- Contribute to project and management level reporting.
- Provides off hours (on-call) support as it relates to IT functional area.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field 7 years of professional experience with minimum 3 year of experience in Genesys
- Genesys Framework, Inbound, Routing, Outbound, eServices, Genesys Voice portal (GVP), Reporting, Genesys Quality Manager (GQM), Speech-miner (GIA).
- Contact Center network, ACD/IVR, dialer, workforce management, software or other solution operations or technical experience.
- Familiar with development and debugging tools for cross-browser issues.
- Personal profile: analytical, inquisitive, service and team-oriented, friendly demeanour adopter.
- Previous Genesys experience and/or implementation certification highly desirable
- Experience in SAP cloud software
- Customer service skills - Interpersonal skills, particularly negotiation and facilitation, to recognise requirements and ways to satisfy them and maintain good relations.