Business and Technology Services Support | Chennai, India | Full Time
Support Services Manager/Process Improvement and Change Manager
The ServiceNow System Administrator implements, supports, maintains, operates and upgrades ServiceNow ITSM solutions. This includes executing all programming tasks, including programming, analyzing, designing, developing, implementing, modifying, and maintaining computer programs. Work on systems of moderate size and complexity or segments of larger systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications.
- Proficiency with application design and data modelling.
- Ability to define and solve logical problems for highly technical applications.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to lead activities on structured team development projects.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Knowledge of application domain.
- Prior experience in Service-Now as a System Administrator or similar responsibility
- Experience with IT Service Management processes and implementing IT Service Management tools
- Knowledge and integration experience with LDAP/Active Directory
- Relevant IT Architecture experience
- Experience with Business Rules, Script includes, UI Actions, Scheduled Jobs
- Web applications, networks, protocols and email
- Single Sign-on experience
- Web Services integration experience and Mid Server
- ITIL v3 Certification
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ServiceNow Scripting Certification
- Customizing ServiceNow using Service Portal and experience with CSS, HTML, Jelly