Service Desk Analyst
Business Services Support | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
To provide an effective and efficient Service Desk service as a central point of contact between our Internal and External customers and the Information Services for the reporting and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests
- Call logging, classification, Prioritisation and assignment
- Case Management
Incident & Request Management:
- Resolution of Incidents
- Fulfilment of Service Requests
- Provide user notifications and general announcements upon service degradation and outages (planned & unplanned)
- Update the service management system upon changes made to Configuration Items (CIs)
- System Health Checks
- Perform Systems or Business
- Applications monitoring Tasks
- Contribute knowledge management articles to IS portal(s) for User and Technical Support
- Respond promptly to any issues that directly impact the customers experience
- Ensure a friendly, open, professional manner is maintained always.
- Generate and analyze required metric reports
Assist with the communication, managing compliance with and maintenance of IDP’s IT Policies and Procedures
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 Years of experience in effectively working on a company Service Desk an in involving Co-ordination and Interaction with business users via different mode of communication.
- Have working experience in rendering Application Support not limiting in
- Identify, Evaluate, Prioritize and Resolve user requests and issues.
- An IT undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university
- ITIL Certification at Foundation level
- Strong understanding of Window 10 Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office 2016 Client and Web Access
- Experience in Supporting Office 36, SharePoint, One drive, MS Teams
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Solid PC networking concepts understanding
- Installation and configuration of PC peripherals
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop issues
- Analytical & Problem-solving Skills
- Strong and fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- The ability to both takes direction and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities
Willing to support a 24x7x365 work environment with 8.5-hour rotational shift and rotational week off
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.