Service Desk Analyst
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Contract
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
To provide an effective and efficient Service Desk service as a central point of contact between end users and the Information Services for the reporting and resolution of incidents and service requests.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in effectively working on a company
- Service Desk an in involving Co-ordination and Interaction with business
- users via different mode of communication.
- Have working experience in rendering Application Support not limiting in
- Identify, Evaluate, Prioritize and Resolve user requests and issues.
- An IT undergraduate degree from a recognized college or university
- ITIL Certification at Foundation level
- Strong understanding of Windows 7 & above Operating Systems
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office 2007-2013
- Experience in Supporting Office 365
- Strong understanding of Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Outlook 2007-2013 and Web Access
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Active Directory 2003-2012
- Solid PC networking concepts understanding
- Installation and configuration of PC peripherals
- The ability to troubleshoot and resolve desktop issues
- Analytical & Problem-solving Skills
- Strong and fluent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- The ability to both take direction and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities
- Willing to support a 24x7x365 work environment with 8.5-hour rotational shift and rotational week off.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of any CRM applications or any Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Working Knowledge in any Service Desk Ticketing Tool
- Knowledge of SharePoint
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange 2007/2013
- Understanding of SCCM
- Understanding of BlackBerry and iPhone configuration
- The ability to prepare end-user and/or technical documentation
- Knowledge of student placement and English language testing services
MCSE / MCSA / CCNA / CCNP Certifications
Understanding of Network Topology