SEO Manager - IELTS
Marketing | Gurgaon, India | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We’ve been operating for 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity across almost 60 countries.
More information about each of our business lines is provided below, however, in brief we:
- Help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course at the right institution and the right country;
- are a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular English language test that helps people to achieve their study, work and migration aspirations;
- operate 10 English language teaching campuses across Vietnam and Cambodia; and
- deliver student engagement solutions for universities and institutions through the world’s most popular course search platform
As a sector leader, IDP delivers several professional development initiatives including the Australian International Education Conference (AIEC) and the popular English language teaching conference, CamTESOL.
Educational Qualification: Graduation level or equivalent
Essential requirements (skills, knowledge and experience):
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the organic search space
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of technical SEO, mobile site & local business optimization plus search engine ranking factors
- Experience in off page, on page & content marketing
- Proficient in keyword research
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, XHTML, CMS (Content Management System)
- Reporting & tracking SEO performance on regular basis
- Should have good understanding of Google Keyword Planner, Google search console, Google Trends, Google Analytics & other SEO tools
- Has good analytical skills with ability to read, analyse and interpret information effectively
- Good IT skills – including experience in Microsoft Office/Power point/Excel/Word.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.