Senior Technical specialist
Digital Campus - Technical Support | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
Being the global leader in international education services, for more than 50 years IDP has been the pioneer in this sector, specializing in combining human expertise with leading technology to help people reach their global ambitions. Operating in more than 50 countries around the world, IDP values and celebrates diversity, fostering a safe and inclusive workplace.
IDP Education Ltd is the proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System), the world’s most popular high stakes English language proficiency test.
To learn more about us and our various service lines, please visit https://www.careers.idp.com/what-we-do
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture, then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
As a Technical Specialist, you will be responsible to provide support to IDP business users on various support enquiries / issues in IDP’s SaaS Systems such Marketing and Integration, Application Support ,Systems. Also, you will be responsible to provide an effective and efficient support service for our customers and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests.
- Ensuring functionality and usability of the IDP’s SaaS Systems are aligned with the organization’s
- priorities and enabling business users to do their work effectively.
- Adherence to standard ITIL processes for Requests, Incident, Problem, and Change management
- Act as the Technical Specialist on Hybris technologies and having good knowledge
- Provide Level 1/2 Incident Management support for IDP’s Integration Systems with a goal of
- meeting agreed business service levels.
- Take ownership of critical issues, enlist proper representation from other resolver groups and drive
- towards resolution
- Monitoring and troubleshooting applications and interfaces for failures or performance issues
- Performs root cause analysis and creates fix or corrective action plan to drive out defects
- Perform technical analysis, data analysis and data management
· IDP Network Users
· IDP Stakeholders and Senior Management
· Information Services Team Members
· IDP Project Team Members
· IDP Digital Campus Members
· Vendors and Suppliers
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
· Holds a minimum bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field.
· Minimum of 6 plus Years’ of Integration Support experience
· Support experience in working in any Middleware / Integration tool
· Experience in providing back line technical support to users of business applications,following standard ITS processes and procedures.
· Experience working with back-end, administrative aspects of business software.
· Knowledge and experience in effectively working with the ITIL or IT/ITES support framework
· Must be capable of learning complex processes quickly, and can learn through independent research
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, influencing and customermanagement skills
· The ability to both takes direction and work independently in a fast-paced environment
· Strong time management and the ability to manage shifting priorities
· Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service with proven track record.
· Experienced working under pressure and organising work priorities
· Experience in supporting customers around the globe and willing to work in shift hours. Desirable
· Basic Knowledge in HTML
· Good Knowledge WCMS / Hybris/Application Support Tools
· Working Knowledge in any Service Desk Ticketing Tool, JIRA, and SAP Launchpad Knowledge
· Knowledge in Intelligent Edge platform like Akamai or any CDN tools knowledge
· The ability to prepare end-user and/or technical documentation
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business. We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.