Senior Microlearning Specialist
Student Placement Operations | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
The goal includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and Videos, provide support and mentor the junior Designer. Collaborating across the organization to drive up standards of digital creativity.
Design and Development
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Work with IDs and Lead to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand requirements
- Visualising content and creating mock-ups to provide graphical solutions
- Knowledge of the instructional approaches, tools, systems, and processes required for designing and developing effective gamified learning interventions
- Skills to design and develop effective gamified learning programs to meet business objectives
- Knowledge of successful gamified learning implementations around the world
- Knowledge of 3D basics, VR and AR approaches
- Image editing and retouching, creating UI and Designs
- Motion graphics, Typography, video development, video compositing using and Video editing tools
- eLearning development using Authoring tools.
- Vector animations, asset creation and graphic media development
- UI designing and prototyping
- Expert in Ideation and Design principles
- Direct short films (Story, camera and VFX)
- Review the work of junior designers to give guidance and feedback
- Play an active role in the Design Community of Best Practices
Expertise in Tools and Software
- Articulate 360 Suite – Storyline, RISE
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe Animate CC
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe xD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Ensure Version control protocols are adhered to
- Package learning files and submit for loading onto SuccessFactors
- Ad hoc analysis and reports as required
- Interact, coordinate and collaborate with LX Lead, Instructional Designers, SMEs, PO, Success Factors Admin, and stakeholders
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Multimedia development, Graphic Design, Animation
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe and Articulate Suite of products, and VFX and Video editing
- Advanced skills and knowledge in eLearning development software (Articulate Storyline)
- High attention to detail and work ethics which encourages accuracy
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team player
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive workplaces that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.