Senior Integration Support Analyst
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
This position will support IDP Student Placement enterprise integration solution for–Incident management, problem solving and any issues on the integrated platform with external systems (SAP C4C & Integration middleware like SPCI, AWS, Sumologic & IBM Sterling). Full ownership of incident and problem management relating to the underlying Student placement application management B2B solution.
- Delight our customers by delivering prompt, professional and thorough solutions to their IT needs consistent with the demands of our growing business.
- Taking an end-to-end approach to service management following through on service delivery through the Technology and other related resolver teams.
- Monitoring current integrated Student application management via integration, application, and network dashboards.
- Interrogating and understanding data produced from the monitoring dashboard tools and taking reasonability to fruition.
- Continual Service Improvement and recommendations based on lessons learnt through incident and problem management, and system monitoring.
- Triage Incident Management on level 2 support, troubleshoot problem management using the ITIL framework.
- Work in 24/7 rotational shift and ensure incidents are triage and resolved within the agreed SLA.
- Manage support engineers & provides encouragement to team members, including communication of team goals and utilize their strengths to the benefit of the team.
- Support the product development team as a subject matter expert on product enhancements, technical requirement, implementations, unit testing and coordination of changes as required.
- Collaborate with the System administrator, observability engineers, developers, and cross-functional teams across IDP’s integrated landscape on requirement and solutions.
- Support in maintaining and continuous process improvement and technical documentations.
- Liaison with Third party vendors, partners and suppliers including IDP Connect clients (university technical POCs)
- Understand IDP’s technical standards, our security and customer’s privacy for support service excellence.
- Creating of monthly service level performance reports, and any other reports required
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional engineering qualification with major in information technology computer science, information science, computer systems analysis, or a related field.
- 5 plus years of professional experience with strong experience on integration middleware and monitoring support
- Experience working with back-end, administrative aspects of application/middleware software, including user access management, data translation mapping using APIs, out of the box features and security controls
- Knowledge and experience in effectively working with the ITIL framework.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Understanding of integration concepts
- Experience in supporting customers around the globe and willing to work in shift hours as it relates to IT functional area.
- Personal profile: Self-motivated, pro-active individual with an analytical mindset, problem solving and excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in middleware support (like IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, SAP SCPI etc.)
- Experience working on SOAP, APIs, network and application monitoring tools
- ITIL v4 foundation certification