Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Digital Campus - Digital Marketing | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
- Run A/B testing to measure the right results and optimize the campaign deliverable
- Run Email Campaigns
- Continuously tracking the progress of the campaign, measuring the effectiveness of every activity and reporting the progress on a regular basis to key stakeholders.
- Campaign creative recommendations on the basis of previous campaign performances.
- Take responsibility and accountability for assigned campaigns, managing all stakeholder communication and tasks
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against goals
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on them
- Perform creative analysis and ensure that all advertisement placements are top-performing
- 7+ years of proven working experience in digital paid ad campaigns
- Marketing degree preferred(UG/PG)
- In-depth experience with Google, Email, social media, native and other advertising products.
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign