Regional Finance Executive
Finance | Singapore | Full Time
An Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) Top 100 business IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions and English-language testing.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities, and organisations than any other.
IDP is truly international. We have a culture that celebrates diversity. With more than 5,000 people around the world, when you join IDP you become part of a connected community that supports you from where you are today, to where you want to be tomorrow.
We are seeking an energetic SEA Regional finance executive who will support finance team managers across commercial and financial activities including:
- Business planning
- Finance activities including month end, and accounts payable
- Gain exposure to senior management supporting business presentations
We are looking for:
- Fantastic communication skills
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Proactive mentality to deliver work promptly and effectively with a positive mindset
- Willingness to learn and take on additional responsibility with experience
- +1 year working experience
- Undergraduate qualifications or near
- Evidence of extra-curricular achievement (school, volunteering etc.)
Only candidates with the rights to work in the country will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by recruiter
Why join us:
Be part of our story, as we support you to create meaningful and rewarding experiences, grow your career with purpose, and celebrate being part of a global team.
At IDP, we value diversity, and you can be yourself, be seen, heard, valued, and celebrated every day for your meaningful contributions.
If you identify as a member of an underrepresented community, we encourage you to apply.
- Healthy learning environment including professional development programs to grow your career
- Be a part of a creative and collaborative truly global workforce
- Medical and dental coverage
- Modern offices located on Orchard