Receptionist cum Admin Staff (Hanoi3 Office)
Administration | Location, Job description | Full Time
Career Opportunities at IDP Education
(Hanoi 3 Office)
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
We’ve been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
In 2017, we acquired the Hotcourses Group, a leading course search database and student engagement platform.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
Receptionist cum Admin Staff
- Ensure proper handling of incoming calls/visits and provide good reception service to all visiting customers to IDP office.
- Send & receive courier, mails/fax documents.
- Ensure adequate IDP brochures display in the reception.
- Record and make daily/weekly/monthly report of all visiting on C4C system.
- Follow up and assistant in working with translation supplier.
- Assist in IELTS test registration and air ticket booking.
- Filling receipt, collect service fees.
- Daily report: inventory cash sales and Petty cash, export invoices online program, sent report.
- Monthly report: inventory cash sales and Petty cash, make and send reports.
Counselling Admin support.
Other tasks are assigned by Managers.
Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
Ability to work independently & resourcefully.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Good knowledge of telephone operating system.
Good administration and organisation skills.
Professional & efficient English communication (equivalent IELTS 6.0.
- 13th month salary
- Bonus in the end of year
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET
- 15 days for annual leave
- 10 days for sick leave
- Annual medical examination
- Staff development & training abroad
- Outing Trip
Other benefits according to IDP’s policy