IELTS | Auckland, New Zealand | Contract
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 100 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities.
Our success comes from connecting International students with the right course in the right institution at the right destination. We are a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test that helps people to achieve their study and migration aspirations. We not only jointly provide the IELTS test, we help test-takers prepare and gain confidence through IELTS support tools and guidance.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture, then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
Assist in maintaining effective administrative and office systems to ensure the smooth running of the office, as well as providing quality support services to IELTS test takers and students, and to internal and external clients.
- Meet and greet customers at the front desk in accordance to health and safety measures
- Answer incoming calls and redirect to appropriate team member, attend to student face-to-face, phone and email enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Provide assistance with on-line registration for the IELTS examination, respond to IELTS enquiries.
- Follow through on enquiries, requests or complaints and provide information and assistance as required.
- Assign and allocate enquiries received through CRM to respective counsellors
- Direct students to complete online walk-in registration form prior to directing them to counsellors
- Manage CRM walk-in registration queue and allocate counsellors according to office guidelines
- Screen IELTS customers and Student Service customers to identify opportunities for cross servicing and action applicable cases to increase uptake of both services.
- Assist in the administration of student excursions and cultural events.
- Assist in mail outs of material to clients
- Adhere to IDP process, policies and Code of Conduct, displaying consistent high level of professionalism at work
- Provide accurate and efficient administrative support to all staff
- Check office equipment such as printer and photocopier are stocked with paper and in proper working order
- Report faulty building services
- Send mail to post office and purchase mailing stationery
- Arrange courier pickups, deliveries and distribute mail
- Maintain updated copies of procedures manual, forms and templates relating to reception
- Maintain front office and kitchen notice boards for current information and ensure no inappropriate material is posted
- Maintenance of service centre and advertisement
- Ensure reception area, pantry and washing up areas are always clean and tidy
- Ordering of morning tea or catering when required
- Archive closed and finalised students file
- Check passport details on ORS
- Assist with IELTS test organisation: pre and post test day.
- Data entry into CRM
- Collection and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintain reception and stock in a tidy and up to date system
- Unpack institution brochures and marketing materials (including IELTS and Masterclass materials)
- Prepare and distribute SSA and IELTS materials when required for promotional and masterclass purposes
- Organise for collection and delivery of equipment from corporate office or suppliers
- Support counsellors with back office in preparation with various tasks to complete and process applications
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Receptionist/ administration experience and/ or completion of administration certificate
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Experience with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently
- Ability to solve problems arising from non-standard issues
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.