Quality Assurance Officer
BPO | Melbourne, Australia | Contract
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
A key member of the Contact Centre you will be responsible for ensuring our Contact Centre team meets the
established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance. This role will also be responsible
for assessing lead engagement that aligns SSA lead & IELTS engagement strategy.
- Listen to call recordings, capture adherence to Company requirements, examples of above and below the line performance
- Capture details of calls and report in such a way that allows management to view high level improvement requirements
- Review Live Chat scripts and email correspondence recording feedback which is shared with the Team Leaders
- Providing feedback to Team Leaders and Management regarding individuals and campaign performance
- Daily KPI & Contact Centre Reporting
- Deep dives and quality analytics
- Working within target driven environment
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in a fast paced call centre/contact centre
- Previous experience in a Quality Assurance role
- Strong Time management skills
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in the role of the representative (e.g CSR) is strongly desired
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.