DC - Human Resources | Hybrid in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
Our Performance and Capability team deliver programs that; support development across all levels of roles, global events including senior leader conferences, award programs to recognise high performance, and tools to support continuous performance management.
The PX Program manager has ownership of our global recognition and capability programs. Working with key stakeholders from Performance and Capability and our global community, to ensure effective coordination and delivery.
- Develop the end-to-end schedule for the recognition and capability program
- Responsible for the delivery of the recognition and capability program
- Responsible for maintenance of project plans and status reporting
- Support high-level resource planning
- Track project budget spending
- Ability to work within a high performing team that collaborates on multi projects
- Interface and provide appropriate information to different country, regional and corporate management as required to assist in the participation and development of different programs
- Provide clear communication on the status of project delivery and wider recognition and capability program
- Ability to articulate any risks or delays to program delivery
- Must have PMP© qualifications and certification and 3+year in Project Management
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in a mid-sized multinational company
- Strong planning and organisational skills to support dynamic business requirements and to meet tight project deadlines
- A demonstrated ability to coordinate projects with multiple stakeholders
- Effective written communication skills and able to engage effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and collaborate with team members
- High degree of initiative and problem solving skills, as well as a high attention to detail