Digital Experience | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Contract
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
IDP is building a global, connected marketplace that guides international students into the life and career of their dreams. IDP co-owns IELTS, which supports test-takers’ study, migration, and professional ambitions. We not only jointly provide the IELTS test, we help test-takers prepare and gain confidence through IELTS support tools and guidance.
We’re a new team within IDP, with a vision to create experiences that help students and test takers understand their options, choose their path, and reach their goals. We’re embarking on a series of strategic digital projects to provide a seamless, transparent, personalised customer experience that puts the customer in control of their outcome.
You’ll be supported by the wider Digital Experience team and talented, experienced colleagues from across the globe.
- Work with CDMO and Global content strategist to shape the product strategy and roadmap
- Work with PM, Tech lead and BA to shape the backlog and sprints to deliver that roadmap efficiently whilst delivering the best result
- Liaise with the regional and country teams to ensure we understand their needs to create the best possible product for customers and marketing teams worldwide
- Work with other projects in the Program to ensure digital experiences are aligned with technical and operational projects
- Communicate to the wider global teams on the progress and successes
Planning and delivery
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure rollout of products worldwide is seamless
- Work with development team to ensure they can run efficiently and deliver to the required quality
- Brief work to business analysts and wider teams in a clear and accurate manner so that they can work efficiently
- Monitor performance and issues
- Learn lessons as a team to improve
- Represent and implement the voice of the customer in the digital products you work on
- Work with global teams and research roles to facilitate regular co-design throughout the network
- Understand what our customers are doing through heat mapping, AB testing and analytics
Measuring success and optimisation
- Define clear success metrics with product teams
- Work with analytics teams to measure against those goals and amend the backlog as necessary
- Capture and use data and insights to deliver better experiences, larger audiences or stronger conversion
- Identify and communicate new opportunities
- To understand and work within the legalities of the region regarding Data Privacy
- Work with tech leads to ensure that data privacy and data security is built into the products we create
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Great communicator and able to demonstrate leadership
- Proven experience in building & maintaining strong stakeholder relationships and liaising closely with development to build & execute the product vision
- Demonstrated experience in creating, maintaining and prioritising the product backlog to unlock value by sprints
- Strong understanding of the latest product development practices including agile, design thinking / human centered design, customer and user experience practices
- Ability to understand business requirements, technical design and solution and application architecture
- Highly analytical, ability to capture and use data and insights to drive decisions
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.