Ihub | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
A great opportunity to play an important role to lead the product development of our market leading international higher education research and search platforms. Working with the Senior Product Manager (International) you will be responsible for the product management of Hotcourses Abroad and our native language affiliate websites delivering against our international product strategy and roadmap.
We have ambitious plans for grwowth, this is a great opportunity to develop your product management skillsets in a global technology company whilst helping prospective students and making a real difference to society.
- Identify user needs, problems and opportunities through research, analysis, market data and direct interaction with users and clients
- Take ownership of the product roadmap ensuring resources are focused on the highest impact projects balancing the needs of student users with clients and commercial
- Maintain a commercial awareness of the external policy environment, direct competitors and developments in related industries and technology to inform the development of product strategy
- Work with designers and UX researchers to develop, prototype, test and optimise high-fidelity visuals and prototypes
- Develop and iterate wireframes using design best practice and industry standard tools (e.g. Axure, Sketch, Invision) and, wherever possible, co-creation with users
- Collaborate with staff from our commercial, UX research and design, IT and development, marketing, SEO and content teams in thinking big, to generate innovative solutions to these problems
- Develop project initiation documents, product requirements, user stories, user flows, and acceptance criteria and work with project managers and development leads to develop, test and release product enhancements
- Use analytics and conversion rate optimisation techniques (ideally VWO) and tools to enhance outcomes for users and clients and optimise revenue generation
- Senior Product Managers
- Product Management Team
- UX Design and Research Team
- International Client Relations and B2B Marketing Teams
- Brand and Content Team
- Digital Marketing team
- Search Engine Optimization team
- Data Team
- Project Manager(s) & Technical Lead(s)
- Customer Care Manager
- Users and User Groups
- International Clients (Universities, Colleges and Private Education Providers)
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years product management experience in a digital, user-focused company delivering on user, client and commercial outcomes
- Significant experience product managing high traffic, multi-lingual websites with clear evidence of user and commercial impact
- Great passion to support user-centric design with examples to share what you have done to understand user behaviours and to build what users want
- Knowledge and experience in wireframing, user testing, data analysis, conversion optimisation, and UX design
- Open minded team player with a proactive attitude to manage fast pace product development cycles in a constantly changing environment
- Data driven and outcome focused who can set targets and tracked progress against them in transparent, measurable ways and make decisions based on facts rather than opinions
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects to meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills with a strong understanding of the technical architecture of websites and the ability to work credibly with developers
- Entrepreneurial, self-driven and focused on getting things done
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Experience in marketing automation and personalisation
- Experience working in international student recruitment, education or youth marketing sectors
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics
- Experience of successfully developing and product managing multi-sided platforms/marketplace products