Marketing | Hybrid in Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
An ASX100 business with a 50-year heritage, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test the quality English language test that is trusted by more than 11,000 organisations including governments, universities worldwide. We also operate English language teaching schools in Southeast Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 6,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
In recent years, our investment in digital technology and customer research has enhanced these personal connections, enabling us to deliver global success to more students, test-takers and our partners.
Proudly customer-first, our expert people are powered by global technology. Together, we offer unmatched services, helping local dreams become realities, all over the world.
And best yet, at 50, we are just getting started.
Are you a go-getter with strategic mindset, looking to be part of a skilled & supportive team? Join us and ready to make your mark! It is an exciting time to be part of the IDP team. We are currently experiencing high growth, innovating our products, and expanding into new markets.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Product team in the end-to-end development of products, ensuring the delivery of cohesive product ranges.
You will work collaboratively with key stakeholders to create and deliver commercial products that will help more customers access our products and improve their experience. More importantly, you will also be the strong voice for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to assist in driving and growing our brand.
Here's an exciting full-time role within our corporate office at Melbourne.
Reporting to the Commercial team, your day-to-day responsibilities would include:
- Identifying new product opportunities
- Liaise with internal departments and external partners to ensure deadlines and product launches are met
- Work with project to develop product features, technical marketing and supporting manuals
- Assisting with analysis to help identify product specification targets
- Manage product research and prototypes library
- Assist with product improvements, working closely with various business teams to communicate these with development or enhancement team
- Assist with product testing and compliance for all products
- Work closely with the internal teams to ensure projects run to schedule
- Document solution and ensure handover between teams such as technical, operations and commercialisation
We are looking for someone who has....
- People skills to take the initiative and negotiate outcomes.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills and the gravitas to work with senior stakeholders.
- Capability to manage multiple projects at one time, working collaboratively as well as independently.
- Adaptability and change-ready, not afraid of unknowns and can bring together disparate pieces to form workable solutions.
- Process-orientation with an eye and passion for quality work.
- A strong focus on customers’ needs and curiosity for making things better for them.
You will have...
- 5 years’ work experience with 2-3 years in product development
- A degree in either marketing, IT, computer science or business
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Preferably with background in product or software development in the education sector
- Experience in developing and presenting product information for sales and marketing teams
More about us
We are evolving rapidly. This is an exciting time to join us as we transform the way people access global education and opportunities, through leveraging innovative technology and a creating a connected world.
As a Great place to work certified organisation, our people are always at the forefront of what we do. We strive to provide workplaces that are truly diverse and representative of the communities that we work in, so our people feel empowered to bring their best and authentic selves to work. We are focused on continuing to build a culture of inclusion and belonging by providing a safe work environment where all our people are encouraged to excel, be agile and creative, and seek new ways to solve meaningful problems.
Why join us
Be part of our story, as we support you to create meaningful and rewarding experiences, grow your career with purpose, and celebrate as a global team.
If you identify as a member of an underrepresented community, we encourage you to apply, even if you feel you do not meet all the criteria, but have relevant skills, experience and capability that will enhance the role. At IDP, you can be yourself, be seen, heard, valued, and celebrated every day for your meaningful contributions. If you require any adjustments, let us know.
Some other benefits include:
- Work in our new 6 green star office, featuring creative collaboration zones and a focus on health and wellbeing.
- Professional development programs to grow your career.
- Two paid volunteer days every year to support our local communities.
- Stay energized with free fresh fruit and barista onsite.