People Experience, Recognition and Communication
Change and Communications | Melbourne, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
We’re looking for you to hit the ground at a sprint and deliver a well structured program of employee recognition awards in your first weeks. There’ll be some help, but to be honest you will be the sort of person who can look at last year’s programs and make it work
So that takes care of the first few weeks, but there’s far more to the role than that.
As someone with a diverse skill set, part communications, part HR operations you want something a little bit different. We are a small, flexible team delivering global solutions, yes we’re agile. We’re working hard and fast to lead the transformation of the people function shifting the way we think about the services we offer to hit our goal of delivering a great end to end employee experience for our global team.
You’ll be fascinated by human centred design or cocreation, however it's discussed in your current role, and driven to build thoughtfully designed employee experiences that ignite enthusiasm and passion in our people and through this drive outstanding business results.
So what will you do? You’ll:
- be at the cutting edge in communications and love it!
- be able to apply human centred design thinking to every part of the employee journey to reach employees and candidates inside and outside the company. So you can map the employee life cycle, identify the moments that matter and support the team to co-create solutions people want
- develop a roadmap for deploying listening mechanisms across the global workforce and analysing feedback to deliver critical insights into the employee experience
- play a leading role in the design and build of our careers website as well as deliver engaging content on an ongoing basis
- own JAM, set the strategy, engage key stakeholders and facilitate adoption across the organisation, maximizing the use of this as a communications channel for our people
- provide insights into the employee experience by developing metrics, measuring engagement and success of programs, analyse feedback and gaps, identify trends and provide recommendations to innovate programs as needed
- partner with the Px Leadership Team and the global Px community more broadly to support the delivery of programs of work for; Corporate Social Responsibility; reward; diversity and inclusion; capability and performance; policy maintenance for external and internal websites and award submissions for HR projects
It’s a bit different and working with a great team in a fantastic company that really makes a difference to the lives of its customers around the world.
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.