Overseas Study Manager - Australia (HCM, Vietnam)
Student Placement | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
We’ve been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
In 2017, we acquired the Hotcourses Group, a leading course search database and student engagement platform.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
IDP Student Placement Manager – AU & NZ – HCM 1
Achieve the short-term goals for Student Placement & implement the long term strategy of the company to build a sustainable business model. Strengthen the leadership position for Australia and win the market share as set by the company.
Reporting to Branch Manager – HCM1:
- To provide strong business leadership, instilling IDP’s vision for the organisation and a performance driven culture with the office-based team
- Build strong office teams led by high performing Counsellors.
- Lead the team at a functional and operational level, mentoring, coaching, motivating, communicating and driving for high engagement and excellent business results
- Lead the development and implementation of country, destination country and office-based lead generation, counselling capability/capacity, pipeline conversion business plans aligned with country goals
- Lead team to provide outstanding service and support to customers, clients, and partners to achieve sales and market share targets
- Build strong working matrix relationships and leverage with destination, marketing and other country/regional/global staff to deliver optimal result
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of priority global projects
- Play an active role in development of company’s global priorities keeping bigger picture in mind
- Work with Clients regarding issues of applications
- Work closely with staff to ensure ideas, issues and recommendations to enhance company business are shared and valued
- Provide local marketing initiative to the Branch Manager, Head of Sales & Operations & National Marketing Manager
- Prepare solutions to prevent repeating of problems and complaints
- At least 3 years of oversea study counselling experience, preferably in Multi-National Company.
- Demonstrate skill in managing customer facing sales-based operations with strong commercial acumen and experience in developing growth strategies, business plans, budgets and sales pipeline management.
- Knowledge of both local and Multi Destination Education System (AU and NZ)
- Highly skilled leader with a proven ability to motivate and lead team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Practical experience in managing diverse stakeholders (clients & students) – with diverse interests – to their satisfaction, but always keeping to the goal of the organisation.
- Outstanding skills in customer liaison and client relationship management
- High level of problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Experience in working with CRM systems
- A strong, ethical leader who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding written and verbal English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a management, marketing or customer service discipline.
- 13th month salary.
- Annual bonus
- English Training scholarship for staff and family members at ACET.
- 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & Training oversea.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.