Ihub | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
Perform on-site and off-site technical tasks within a project; including the design, specification, and integration of our products.
- Creating Oracle Database objects based on the new requirement.
- Writing SQL, PL/SQL programs, Packages, procedures, Functions, and Triggers to automate the interface processes for daily/incremental loads.
- Experience in Database Design, Database Programming, SQL and Database Tuning and Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting, maintenance.
- Creating jobs and schedules them to run on the specific times, Setting up email notifications for failure and other events.
- Write high-quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Test and debug program units in conjunction with other units and/or systems.
- Making sure all the batch job/s are working with no issues like data and performance-wise and available for the business.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 4+ years of hard-core coding experience is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge in analysis/design/coding/testing and tuning of applications in Oracle is Mandatory.
- Mandatory Technical skills: Oracle 9i/10G/11G, SQL, PL/SQL, Usage of Object Types, Hands on experience in tuning the applications.
- Optional skills: XML, Java Development skills, General Web application development.